Based in London and working throughout the South-East, we are an expanding firm of Education ICT Consultants who provide IT technical support to primary and secondary schools.
Here are some of the types of work carried out:
- Project work, such as network and server upgrades or installations
- Regular IT Support for schools
- Onsite & remote technical support for schools
- IT recruitment and management advice for schools, including succession planning and temporary cover for ICT support
- ICT Strategy advice, such as attending governor meetings and helping schools to formulate long-term strategic goals
- Assistance to schoolsinthe ICT procurement & tender process
- One-off visits, to assess your current ICT provision and provide a detailed written report
- Advice on data security and best practice for schools
- Advice on e-safety & social networking
We have combined decades of experience in School ICT Support and Management at high-achieving secondary state grammar schools, independent schools, and a number of smaller primary schools. Our founding director Mat works with a streamlined team of technical specialists with expertise in network and server installation, data cabling, support services management, and education ICT recruitment.
We specialise in improving access to ICT in schools.